Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Welcome back ,me!!!

It's been a long time since I last updated my blog... Not that I had forgotten about it, but there were other things that were constantly happening that left me with so little time to put into this... I'm not sure about other people, but I need to put in a lot of effort even to write just a tiny piece. Anyway, a lot has happened in the past year. I hope to recollect some of the memories of the past year in the pieces that I'm writing, and at the same time talk about the present and discuss about the future.
There were wonderful, sad, happy, events that had happened in my life. My sister gave birth to a wonderful baby boy by the name of Moses. He is so lovely and I love him to bits. My friend also gave birth to a lovely little girl after so many years of trying and waiting.Then there is my little niece who is now 2year and 4 months. They're both the love of my life... I lost my maternal grandad late last year - there was a lot of regrets on my part as I never had the chance to rekindle our relationship as grandad and granddaughter. I wish I had the chance to say goodbye. I also had a horrible falling out with my parents - and this is the biggest regret of all! It really broke my heart... One of my new year's resolutions this year is to live happy and to learn to appreciate the people around you a lot more. Life is so short and there are too many things to do in such a short space of time - shopping, travelling, watching my 2 little monkeys grow up and a whole lot more.
I've also learnt that work is not everything... We should spend more time with our friends and loved ones rather than working. This however, has been the most difficult to adhere. Already, I've spent endless hours in the office to get work done. To whose benefit, I'd sometimes ask myself, but I'm still there slogging my butts off... Life's getting shorter and yet I still haven't got my priorities right.
I hope to write more in the not so distant future... I have lots to tell... Places that I've been to this year, shoes and handbags that I've successfully indulged on, and reminisced on the wonderful memories of 2006. I hope this is just a prelude to a more successful blogging in 2007.
Ciao!

No comments: